About UsWork, Health & Safety Australia Pty Ltd (WHSA) is more than just our name, it is our Mission. Business people have more than enough compliance work to do, but compliance demands systems and our WH&S experience
The WHS Law And YouOn the 1st of January 2012, new legislations came into being, adopting the new Harmonisation Laws, meaning one set of rules for the entire country rather than the current different Legislation in each State and Territory.
Stress Free WHSOccupation work health and safety is critical for your business: but unfortunately many persons conducting business do not know what is required or where to start. That’s where we come in, creating stress free WHS.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- Their presentations are simple, to the point and focus on the correct way of doing things, keeping the right paperwork and is a great form of insurance. Their follow up is sharp and timely, and always delivered in a courteous and efficient manner. I have no hesitation in recommending Work, Health and Safety Australia as professionals, and look forward to many further years of them helping our staff and company. Leigh L Hammond Managing Director, Taylors Building Solutions. Leigh L Hammond - Managing Director
- I have had several dealings with Phil Martin of Work, Health and Safety Australia including staff safety inductions, advice on personal declarations and training in safety in the work place. I have found Phil’s knowledge on issues mentioned insurmountable and feel comfortable in calling on Phil’s advice when need be. It also gives employer’s “peace of mind” knowing that you can seek the advice of such a knowledgeable consultant when incidences occur which may draw the attention of Workcover or any other legal body that may want to question your day to day business dealing Leif Levang – General Manager Camden Valley Mushrooms. Leif Levang – General Manager
- Just had an audit from Workcover as a result of a disgruntled former workers complaint. After looking at all our induction form, the program and the bi-monthly issue register, Workcover inspectors left telling us there would be no further action and that the systems we use are the best they have seen. I am really happy we have you looking after us. Thanks Phil, Anne and your team Graeme Colless – Director Evergreen Turf NSW Graeme Colless – Director
- We were amazed at the level of service we received. Within days we had a full Management Program installed (AS4801 and accredited), one which is simple and easy to follow and, best of all, we did not require much training. Since installation, we have had access to a helpline at all times. All our systems have been installed, managed and updated for well over a year and we still have not spent anything near what we thought we would have to. We trust and thoroughly recommend WHSA, particularly to any business that cannot afford a fulltime safety worker. We are confident about dealing with our legal obligations now and understand how the system is protecting us as managers and directors. Joel Duggan - PGA Professional, Cammeray Pro Shop Joel Duggan - PGA Professional
- Thanks you very much for your support and guidance recently in our dealing with Marrickville Council. Your forthrightness and effort in extremely tense circumstances was exceptional. Even meeting with me at 8.00pm on a Sunday evening speaks volumes for your appreciation of our situation with your busy workload. You and your company were prepared to go the extra step to ensure members like ourselves are treated fairly. With strong support like that any company wishing to join your organization must be on a winner. Christopher de Wit Canpro Pty Ltd Po Box 2432 Bowral NSW 2576 Christopher de Wit - Canpro Pty Ltd